Alkami Podcast Brings Digital Banking Excellence to Light
Taps banking and fintech influencer,
"These financial institutions are effectively competing with the biggest players in financial services by embracing their digital vision," said Marous. "It is my job to dive into the most pertinent and pressing issues to help uncover the secrets of their success, and we have discovered some interesting nuggets."
Topics for the podcast focus on four key themes: Transformational Culture, Fintech Collaboration, Customer Experiences and Leveraging Data for Results. The first four episodes of the podcast are now available on the Alkami YouTube page:
- Episode 1 – "Enhancing the Customer Journey with an Innovation and Transformation Culture"
- Featuring Raphael Reznek, chief technology officer, and Samantha Pause, chief marketing officer,
- Explores the customer journey through fintech innovation and transformational culture
- Episode 2 – "Building a Data Culture at a
Community Financial Institution"
- Featuring Ben Udell, senior vice president of consumer banking,
Monona Bank, Leeah Webb, analyst for growth strategies, and Emily Stewart, director of digital marketing and analytics, Meritrust Credit Union
- Explores how creating the necessary data culture can equip your FI, regardless of size, with the foundation required to win in a time of consolidation and fluid account holder expectations
- Episode 3 – "How a Data-Led Culture Transforms the Customer Journey"
- Featuring Matthew Teoli, vice president of digital channels,
Florida Credit Union
- Explores how data can personalize banking services and drive customer or member engagement for improved results
- Episode 4 – "A Strong Workplace Culture Generates Bottom Line Results"
- Featuring Jordan Lehrman, chief technology officer, iQ
- Explores how making a commitment to internal culture pays member dividends that stimulate growth
"FIsionaries features the most progressive FIs in the country—those that are transforming their digital banking channel into the primary sales and service channel for their institutions," said
If you have any questions or topic ideas, please e-mail email@example.com.
Media Relations Contact
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alkami-podcast-brings-digital-banking-excellence-to-light-301737714.html